If you’ve ever tried to visit us here at the brewery, we know how challenging it can be to snag a spot on our free weekly tours. It’s a bummer, because we love visitors. The realities of our physical space, staff and production schedule make it tricky to welcome everyone into our home. After numerous meetings, beers and brainstorms, we’re ready to do everything possible to open our doors to more craft beer enthusiasts in 2013.
Come late February, we hope to have a new tour plan in place, increasing our weekly tour offerings from 19 to 31 time slots, and potentially consisting of the following changes:
- Tours on Mondays and Tuesdays (thus we’ll be offering tours seven days a week)
- Sunday-Friday tours will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis (no reservations needed)
- Saturday tours will still require a reservation (made here). We’ll open up spots on these tours eight days in advance.
- More private large group tours on Monday and Tuesday for your office outing, family reunion, etc.
- Unfiltered Tours on Sundays
The resulting downer of the deal, however, is that as February winds down we’ll be ending our longtime volunteer tour guide program. For years and years, we’ve had a group of selfless individuals who have spent their free time leading people through the brewery (note the photo of our current volunteer crew). We want to thank all of them for sharing their time and passion, and we hope to see them at the brewery for years to come.
In the meantime, continue to check back to Brewery Tours for more updates about how you can pay us a visit.